Nutrition Advisory Board
The Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board (NAB) is comprised of leading experts from around the world in nutrition, science, and health. The NAB helps educate and train Independent Herbalife Members and, in China, Herbalife sales employees, on leading a healthy, active lifestyle and getting proper nutrition, including the purpose and use of Herbalife® products. NAB experts also stand behind Herbalife® products and facilitate compliance with local governments.
David Heber, M.D., Ph.D., is NAB chairman. Other members of the NAB’s highly credentialed team of experts include:
- Rocio Medina, M.D., Herbalife Vice President of Worldwide Nutrition Training
- Lou Ignarro, Ph.D., Nobel* Laureate in Medicine
- Luigi Gratton, M.D., M.P.H., Vice President, Nutrition Education and Development
- Gary Small, M.D.,a prolific scientific author and professor of psychiatry and bio behavioral sciences
* The Nobel Foundation has no affiliation with Herbalife and does not review, approve, or endorse Herbalife® products.